Rescue Basket Stretcher Cover
The Traverse Rescue Stretcher Cover protects the basket stretcher from the environmental elements, whether you store it on the top of your rescue vehicle or on a job site. It is designed with ample room to allow for the storage of backboards, splints, blankets and other stretcher accessories and comes with 6 reinforced carry handles and two compression straps.
- 8 oz. polyester reinforced PVC vinyl and with all seams and zippered attachments being double stitched for durability.
- The main zipper is a heavy duty #10 coil zipper with double sliders allowing the top flap to be completely opened for easy loading and unloading.
Mule Litter Wheel with and without handles
The Mule Litter Wheel uses a strong and durable ratchet-locking device to secure any type and style of rigid litter, even a makeshift litter made from wodden planks or logs. Single-wheel design provides easy movement over rough, narrow terrain giving giving your patient the smoothest possible ride.
- The two securing straps (2 hooks per strap) are each rated to 4.5 Kn (1000 lbs).
- The Mule Litter Wheel can be folder flat, both with and without handles.
- The handles serve two purposes, for manoeuvring the mule itself, and as a stand to hold the mule on its own.
Harness and Headpad Set
This extra gadget of a harness and Head Pad set will protect the patient and provide head immobilisation during recovery if needed. It can come in very handy.
Four Point Bridle and Bag
The Ferno Adjustable Lifting Bridle is available with a variety of karabiner options. Common features include adjusters on each of the four arms so the stretcher can quickly be set at the best angle for patient comfort or for the individual rescue requirements.
- Drop forged lifting ring, adjusters and sliding bar buckles.
- Additional wear strips where hardware meets webbing.
- Big bright orange tabs for easy adjustment.
- UV resistant webbing rated at 2520 kg (25 kN).
- Individually adjustable arms.
Flotation Collar 5-section
The floatation collar that folds around the outer head end perimeter of basket stretchers to assist rescuers in keeping the patients head above water line.
- The floatation collar provides over 20 kg of floatation and attaches with 14 side release buckles providing flexibility for a variety of stretcher shapes.
- Made with polyethylene foam covered with a nylon shell.
Can be easily stored inside the basket stretcher and is compatible with the Model 71 basket stretcher range.