The Neil Robertson Stretcher is the traditional method of rescue in maritime circumstances where a person needs to be lifted from a boat or ship. Maritime law has said that for every lifeboat on board there should be the same number of Neil Robertson stretchers. It is widely used by the Royal Navy, Merchant Navy and both the mining and building Industries.
- Made from spliced ram-in slats with a tough rot proof cotton exterior.
- Strong and supportive head restraints offer stability during vertical lifting.
- The casualty is held safely in place with buckled cotton straps and regularly spaced eyelets.
- Durable manila support ropes enhance rescuer confidence and help resist chaffing.
Optional Features and Accessories
- Available in Standard length (1.5Metres) or 2 metre option
- Carrying bag available for each size option for convenient storage when not in use.
Load Limit 136kg
This product is manufactured by Ferno. Sure Line are a preferred Distributor for Ferno.
(Click here )