Pole Stretchers are ideal for use in situations demanding a quick and safe evacuation of a patient. Pole stretchers are available in a choice of two sizes – 206cm and 229cms.
Pole Stretchers – Unifold and Duofold Features
- Poles constructed from lightweight Aluminium to enhance easy lifting.
- Spreader bars provide additional support.
- The orange vinyl fabric is impervious to stains and mildew for eay care and maintenance.
- Stirrup feet provide ground clearance, keeping the casualty off the ground.
- Non slip plastic carrying handles.
- Carrying bags are available to fit each option.
Collapsible spreader bars allows the stretcher to fold in width to a slim shape for storage.
Cost: £108.00 (ex vat) £129.60 (inc vat)
Folds in length and width to a compact size. A combination of collapsible spreader bars and low profile hinges on the stretcher poles permit easy and quick deployment.
Cost £127.32 (ex vat) £152.78 (inc vat)
Pole Stretchers Technical Specification
Unifold -206cm (overall)
Duo-fold -206cm (overall) – 103cm (folded)
Width (both) 55cm
Weight Unifold 5kg – Duo-fold 6kg
Load Capacity (both) 159kg
This product is manufactured by Ferno. Sure Line is a preferred distributor for Ferno
If you would like to buy this product contact us. (Click here )