The Ferno Mobyle MK4 Carry Chair is a comfortable carry chair which is widely used in care homes, hospitals and clinics. Ideal for transporting patients, the wheels are set inside the frame to allow for use in narrow spaces.
Standard Features include:
- The Ferno Mobyle Mk 4 has four wheels, a raised foot rest and lifting loops, plus a higher back panel.
- A chest restraint with an easy-clip buckle and the raised seat enhance patient comfort and security.
- Manufactured from steel with powder coated finish.
- The seat panels and back are made in wipe clean, vinyl coated, flame retardant nylon and may be removed for cleaning.
- The chairs fold down to a slim shape for easy storage.
Ferno Mobyle Mk 4 Specification
- Weight 8.5kg
- Max. Load 114kg
- Height 91cm
- Height folded 114cm
- Width 42cm
Please note this is not an evacuation chair unless you are evacuating people on the ground floor or have an exit leading to the outside from that floor level.