Frac immobilisers are a simple method of splinting and immobilising suspected limb fractures while helping to prevent further damage to surrounding nerves and tissues. They can remain in place during X-rays.
- In a choice of three sizes each Frac immobiliser can accommodate a splint board, which can be used to extend the length of the splint.
- Easy to clean, Frac Immobilisers are ideal for use as a reusable splint.
- Patient comfort is maintained with the use of further padding – a vinyl coated pad comes complete with every Frac Immobiliser.
- Velcro strapping secure the splint around the injured limb.
- 750mm (Adult 5 strap – length 75cm)
- 580mm (Adu;t 4 strap – length 58cm)
- 340mm (Child 2 strap – length 34cm)
Frac Straps are a well proven method of strapping damaged limbs, helping prevent further injury prior to hospital treatment and can be left in place throughout x-ray procedures, minimising patient discomfort. Frac straps are easy to use and can support suspected fractures from collar bone to femur.
- Made from a tough hygienic vinyl coated nylon.
- A pad is supplied for comfort and support to the fracture.
- Velcro fastenings ensure a secure fit.
- Complete with storage wallet.
- Frac Straps 2 x large straps Length 135cms width 13cms
- Frac Straps 2 x large straps Length 90cms width 8cms
- Frac Straps 2 x large straps Length 90cms width 14cms
- Frac Straps Padding Length 166cms width 10cms
These products are manufactured by Ferno. Sure-Line is a preferred distributor for Ferno.