The Multi Purpose Carrier is made for being dragged in wet, muddy, snowy and icy conditions. If required it can be dragged behind a snowmobile, skier, personal watercraft, or ATV. Constructed of high density roto-molded polyethylene plastic and features a seamless design. Foam filled for flotation and patient insulation.
For water rescue the Multi Purpose carrier must have the flotation system connected and will then float over 300 lbs.
The Multi Purpose Carrier once used under such conditions can be hosed down and cleaned out. The plugs can be removed easily to allow for the water to flush through and away.
The design features enable multiple units to stack together for easy storage The bottom runner width fits ground ladder rails for ladder slides, 4 non-slip strips and 18 speedclip pins.
Various strapping accessories are available for an additional cost.
Multi Purpose Carrier Features
- Constructed of high density roto-molded polyethylene plastic for a seamless design.
- Foam filled for buoyancy and patient insulation.
- Can easily be cleaned and flushed out with a hose.
- Includes 4 non-slip strips and 18 speedclip pins.The Multi Purpose Carrier Floatation System
- The bottom runner width fits ground ladder rails for ladder slides
- The design allows multiple units to stack together for easy storage
- Can be towed behind a snowmobile, skier, personal watercraft, or ATV.
- 454kg / 1000lb. single patient weight capacity
- Weight: 19kg / 42 lbs.
- Size: 217 x 71 x 22.5cm
- 12 x 15 x 5cm hand holes
- 4 x 2cm diameter grab rope loop holes