The Traverse Rescue Stretcher (TRS)is designed and constructed for both horizontal and vertical casualty evacuations.
- Lightweight and compact roll-up design makes the Traverse Rescue Stretcher (TRS) ideal for high angle and confined space rescue, as well as helicopter operations.
- Wrap-around concept gives the patient a feeling of security and protects arms and sides from further injury during evacuation procedures.
- The inner layer is made from a tough high density polyethylene sheet which gives the stretcher its rigidity when curved around the patient.
- Carry handles and vertical lift attachment points are made from 51mm webbing and are designed as structurall attachment points for a lifting bridle.
- Plastic tubing on the carry handle provide a much more comfortable handhold for the rescuers.
- Built in colour coded full body adjustable harness restrains the patient securely in the Traverse Rescue Stretcher TRS.
- Padded straps for the shoulder and groin area provide a comfortable fit and the foot straps prevents the patient from sliding down during vertical lifts.
- Six 50mm outer web restraint straps secure the patient into the stretcher by wrapping the stretcher around the patients body using a 2-bar, 3-bar steel buckle system which is fat and easy to work with, even with gloves on .
- Includes a Cordura storage bag with backpack shoulder straps