The Ferno Scoop EXL Stretcher is used extensively throughout the NHS and Ambulance Trusts. Simple to use, easy to position a patient onto the stretcher and now with an increased load capacity of 227kg.
Ferno Scoop EXL stretcher Features
- Uncouples at both ends to gently scoop up the patient in a gentle scissor type action.
- Thermally treated polymer construction which does not get hot or cold and keeps the patient more comfortable
- Twin safety lock mechanism provides smooth locking and unlocking.
- Head section is recessed for proper cervical alignment.
- Adjusts quickly in 5 inch increments for patients of different heights.
- Narrow foot end frame improves confined space handling.
- Easy to clean surface is impervious to fluids
- Folds in half for compact storage
- X-ray translucent
- MRI Scan Compatible.
Max. Length 2010mm Minimum Length 1650mm
Length Folded 1200mm Width 430mm
Load Limit 227kg
Ferno have now introduced a head immobiliser specially made for the Ferno Scoop stretcher range.