The EZ Glide powered chair is motorised version of the successful EZ Glide evacuation chair. The EZ Glide powered chair can be a conventional transit chair one moment and then power the patient up stairs or down stairs without any requirement for them to be transferred to another chair. The Ferno EZ Glide powered chair is designed to climb or descend stairs at the push of a button. A motorised track system carries the load greatly reducing any operator fatigue.
Once on the ground the EZ glide powered chair can be wheeled over various surfaces with its 15cm rear wheels and 10cm front swivel wheels providing good clearance over almost every type of surface. A large seating area, back panel along with a hinged footrest provides exceptional comfort.
- Belted Track system powers patients up and down stairs without carrying or lifting.
- Chair takes the load and stress of the load reducing fatigue.
- Easy push button operation, to stop, descend or climb stairs.
- Variable speed for climb and descent.
- 15cm rear wheels and 10cm front swivel wheels.
- 2.5cm clearance between tracks and ground provide great manoeuvrability.
- Manual override allows operator to use the EZ Glide powered Chair in unpowered mode.
- Large patient seating area.
- Removable ABS plastic seating and back panels.
- Folding Footrest.
- Safe Load Capacity 227kg
The EZ Glide Powered Chair automatically goes into standby mode after one minute of inactivity. The intelligent microprocessor in the unique integrated charging system also stops automatically when the power unit is completely recharged. Should the chair suffer loss of power on the stair it can be taken down to the next floor without any power required.
or Telephone 01328 838233