The Ferno Saerbag 3 has been developed to allow the safe rescue of an injured patient from difficult locations. The Ferno Saerbag 3 will allow a casualty already immobilised on a Scoop EXL stretcher or vacuum mattress to be winched to safety by a helicopter due to its special design and integrated lifting bridle.
- PATIENT SECURITY – In addition to restraining straps of the Scoop or Vacuum mattress, the Saerbag 3 includes six integrated restraints, giving further patient security
- PATIENT MONITORING – A number of access points allow cables to be fed into the bag for external medical monitoring
- STABILITY – The Ferno Saerbag 3 incorporates patented “EARS” (anti-spin sails) and a 10-point bridle, which limits and controls rotation caused by movement of the blades of the helicopter
- SECURITY – In-built lifting bridle has five lifting straps per side and two central lifting rings for attachment of karabiners
- SAFETY – Adjustable bridle straps ensures a correct distribution of load on the lifting bridle and rescue bag
- STRENGTH AND DURABILITY – dynamic material with reinforced stitching for use in hostile environments. Designed for optimal resistance to tears, cuts & abrasions
- LENGTH ADJUSTABLE – Includes an internal adjustment system to accommodate casualties of differing sizes
- PATIENT REASSURANCE – Designed to give more space for breathing around the face area, helps avoid patient anxiety, plus 3 windows at the head-end allow the patient to be observed at all times
- EASE OF CARRYING – The rescue bag has six high visibility red carry handles.
- PROTECTION – Manufactured from the latest generation Myler fabric, highly resistant to friction, traction and wind. It repels water and oil and is treated to resist stains & mould