The Excel Rescue Paraguard Stretcher Uses
The Paraguard Excel Stretcher is ideal for use underground, in claustrophobic spaces, and any high-rise structure. From the officially agreed design of worldwide authorities, including NATO, this compacted and multipurpose stretcher can be used for both horizontal and vertical lifting, which makes it ideal for search and rescue missions involving buildings which have collapsed, manufacturing incidents or narrowed spaces.
The stretcher is used extensively all over the Oil and Gas industry, as well as throughout the Maritime, Construction and Mining Businesses. It is also used commonly for rescues involving narrow spaces.
The Paraguard Stretcher is fabricated from superior quality synthetic materials, stainless steel, and aluminium. The paraguard Stretcher is also completely resistant to oil, water, grease and other petroleum products. Finally, it’s also resistant to all kinds of rotting and corrosion.
The paraguard stretcher is swift and effortless to use with numerous kinds of straps to fix the chest, arms, thighs, and lower legs in place for safe transportation. The head is restrained in place by a three-point non-slip forehead strap. Figure of eight straps also support the feet.
- The Centre unlocks and flexes for use in awkward spaces.
- Swift and simple to use, with the straps to hold the chest, arms, thighs and lower legs.
- A three point, non-slip forehead strap holds the head in place, with a figure of eight strap to support the feet.
- Four integrated side handles clip out of the way when not needed.
- Removable wipe-clean flaps to improve infection measures.
- Impervious to oil, water, grease and other petroleum products and resistant to rot and corrosion.
Extra Accessories Also Available
- A four point raising sling which affixes with lightweight karabiners allowing simple horizontal lifting.
- Slot in transporting handles fit onto the top and bottom ends of the stretcher allowing two rescuers to carry the victim in question.
- A vest style shoulder harness fastens onto the handles, helping to allocate and balance the weight of the stretcher between the two users of the stretcher.
A sheet which caters for inclement weather is also available to provide safety and security to the victim for rescues taking place in hostile weather situations.