The Paraguard Excel Rescue Stretcher
- It’s especially valuable for high building and helicopter rescues
- It can be used to improve infection control as the flaps are wipe clean and the patient pads may be disconnected from the base for putting in the wash.
- The stretcher is ideal for storage and ease of movement, as the stretcher folds up into a back pack given to you as standard.
The Paraguard Stretcher is a dense and multipurpose rescue stretcher, intended for a range of emergencies. It’s perfect for search and rescue tasks and can be used to save the wounded from structural failure and collapse, industrial incidents or narrowed spaces.
The Paraguard Excel Stretcher has been established from the widely regarded Paraguard MKIII to deliver a greater rescue stretcher than ever before. Built from flame resistant materials, high grade aluminium and stainless steel, the Paraguard Stretcher is resistant to water, grease, oil, and is unaffected by any form of corrosion and rot.
It’s especially useful and is mainly used for tall structure, mountain, and helicopter rescues. In use since The Second World War, the Paragard medical stretchers are sanctioned for use by many establishments including NATO.
The Paraguard Stretcher is fast and straightforward to use with numerous straps included to secure the chest, arms, thighs and lower legs. The cranium is held by a 3-point, non-slip forehead band. A figure of eight strap also does the same for the feet to create a stable immobile overall mass for evacuation. To improve infection control, the flaps can be wiped clean easily and the patient pads may be disconnected from the base for chucking quickly into the washing machine.
When moving around in difficult spaces the exceptional construction allows the middle of the stretcher to unlock and curve around corners if needed. For fast placement, new speed links also allow the stretcher to rapidly unfold when detached from its storage bag.
For stowing away and ease of carrying, this medical stretcher folds in half to fit into the back-pack which is supplied as standard when purchased.
- The Centre unlocks and bends for use in stubborn areas.
- Rapid and easy to use, with straps to secure the chest, arms, thighs and lower legs.
- A three point, non-slip forehead strap holds the head in place, with a figure of eight strap to support the feet.
- Four fundamental integrated handles clip out of the way when not needed.
- Removable wipe-clean flaps to improve infection control.
This really is the best stretcher ever made, and it’s even improved on the previous version from customer feedback over the years to create a sleek, swift, and now fundamental piece on any rescuers kit.