- When folded into a structural bend the splint becomes quite rigid and easily supports the leg, forearm or humerus.
- Can be easily contoured and crimped to stabilize the cervical spine.
- Coating does not stain and is reusable with proper cleaning.
- Suitable for splinting legs, arms, wrists, fingers and ankles.
- Ideal for all ages, children through to adults.
- X-ray translucent.
- Can be cut with trauma shears.
- Light and small enough to pack in a first aid kit.
- Sizes available – roll 914mm x 108mm.
– flat 457mm x 108mm
– flat 229mm x 108mm
or Telephone 01525 242001