The Saver Evacuation Chair is designed to be used as a single operator evacuation chair. It transfers from the front wheels to the sled style runners at the back easily to ensure a smooth and easy travel down stairs for operator and passenger alike. The Saver Evacuation Chair is an example of the deck chair style which has been very successfully installed in many, many buildings throughout the country.
Saver Evacuation Chair Features
- Lower adjustable easy grip handle for operator control and comfort.
- Lightweight with compact profile for easy storage and use.
- Seat attached all round allowing easy lateral patient transfers.
- Removable adjustable head pad and comprehensive patient restraint.
- Systems to enhance patient comfort and safety.
- Load capacity 180kg.
- Supplied with wall bracket and dust cover.
Cost: – Call now for a quotation
This is product is manufactured by Ferno. Sure-Line are a preferred distributor for Ferno.
If the Saver Evacuation chair does not meet your requirement then see other models in our range of evacuation chairs.
Training for the safe and proper use for all types of evacuation chairs can be provided. We can also provide an annual inspection and service of your evacuation chair.