Evacuation Chair Training and other Evacuation Equipment training
We offer Evacuation Chair training for a wide range of evacuation chairs not exclusively for those chairs we prefer to offer and sell. We will also supply evacuation training for other equipment including Ski Sheets, Ski Pads, Ski Sleds, Albacmats, Resqmats, Evac e-pads, Bariatric evac mats and many more. All evacuation chair training and training on other evacuation equipment is offered at very competitive rates.
- We conduct the training at your premises / care home / hospital / office or school. We prefer to train on site, as any anomaly which your building may have can be discussed and an action plan agreed.
- This is a practical course not a theory course where delegates watch a powerpoint presentation. There will be a certain amount of physical activity and exercise undertaken.
The courses we run are structures as below:
- Two session in one calendar day
- Each session generally will last about two and a half hours
- For evacuation chair training we normally train a maximum of 6 people per session. For evacuation sheet / pads / mat training we normally train a maximum of 9 people per session.
Each person will experience
- Deployment of the evacuation chair or equipment
- The balance point of the evacuation chair
- Transferring a person on to the chair / mat /sheet
- Moving a person along landings, corridors or through offices.
- Being taken downstairs in the evacuation chair or mat
- Taking someone downstairs in the chair or mat.
We will be happy to arrange a training session at a date convenient to you. It makes sense to use your chair so as you will feel confident in the use of your own equipment in your own environment.
Upon completion of the course we will provide the successful participants with a certificate of attendance and competence.