The Ferno Compact 2 Carry Chair has become a favourite of the NHS and Ambulance Trusts. Lightweight easy to transport and store, yet has a 200kg capacity.
Compact 2 Carry Chair Features
- Easily adjustable chest and ankle restraints are quickly applied using the easi-clip buckles and give added patient security.
- The large wheel and axle bar provide stability when wheeling the patient over uneven ground.
- The footbar allows patients to sit in a comfortable position during transfer. The one piece back panel provides extra support to the lower back.
- Made in wipe clean vinyl coated, flame retardant nylon the panel may be removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Designed for easy storage the Compact 2 folds neatly in half. The chair unfolds in one swift movement for immediate use.
- Can be wall mounted with optional bracket.
- There is also available an optional zipped case.
- During carrying the lifting loops provide a secure grip for the operator.
- Height 93.5cm
- Height folded 77.5cm
- Width 44.5cm
- Depth 42cm
- Depth folded 28.5cm
- Weight 9.4kg
- Load Capacity 200kg
This product is manufactured by Ferno. Sureline are a preferred distributor for Ferno.